Bron-y-Gader COVID-19 Terms & Conditions (as from 1st July 2022)
- Anyone who has COVID-19 symptoms or has recently tested positive must not enter our premises.
- Whilst the Welsh Government Coronavirus legal restrictions expired on 30th May 2022, the situation may change and you must ensure that you are aware of and adhere to any Welsh Government regulations that may apply at the time of your stay (note: these regulations may be different to the ones published at the time of booking).
- If the NHS Wales Test, Trace, Protect service is re-introduced, you agree to allow us to share your contact details with them or its English or Scottish equivalent (only if contacted by them in the event of an outbreak).
- We will allow you to reschedule your booking if anyone in your party has contracted COVID-19 immediately before your visit.
- If a change in regulations prior to your arrival date means your booking must be cancelled, you can either reschedule to a later date or cancel with a refund of your deposit.
Government & Tourist Information Websites