Bron-y-Gader COVID-19 Terms & Conditions (as from 15th August 2021)
- You must ensure that you are aware of and adhere to the Welsh Government regulations that apply at the time of your stay (note: these regulations may be different to the ones published at the time of booking).
- You agree to provide us with a list of the names and phone contact details of all the people in your group before arrival.
- You agree to allow us to share your contact details with the NHS Wales Test, Trace, Protect service or its English or Scottish equivalent (only if contacted by them in the event of an outbreak).
- Anyone who has COVID-19 symptoms, has recently tested positive, is awaiting a test result or has been asked to self-isolate by NHS Wales Test Trace Protect, or the English and Scottish equivalents, must not enter our premises.
- We will allow you to reschedule or cancel (with a full refund of your deposit) your booking if you tell us at least 21 days before your scheduled arrival date.
- If a change in the regulations within the 21 days prior to your arrival date means your booking must be cancelled, you can either reschedule to a later date or cancel with a refund of your deposit.
Government & Tourist Information Websites
For Your safety
To protect you from the virus, we are leaving a gap of at least 72 hours, or disinfecting the building by 'fogging' with a virucidal fine mist, between bookings.