The centre is hired out for single group use (see here for current availability). The costs to hire the centre for your group are as follows:-
- £13.00 per person, per night (minimum of £130.00 per night)
Discounted rate - for schools, Duke of Edinburgh's Award groups and recognised young people's organisations only (at the booking officers discretion)
- £11.00 per person, per night (minimum of £110.00 per night)
For all bookings:-
- A non-refundable deposit of £50 per night is to be provided within 7 days of booking.
- Minimum stay of 2 nights (3 nights at Bank Holiday weekends; 4 nights at Easter weekend)
- Minimum cost per night is based on 10 people at the appropriate rate.
- Rate is inclusive of electricity and gas costs
- As standard, payment is via BACS transfer. If this is not suitable, alternative methods can be discussed. Please contact us prior to making a booking.
Due to its remote location, the centre is normally closed from the beginning of December until the end of February with the water supply turned off and drained down to prevent damage to the water pipes. These dates may vary due to the weather (i.e. a prolonged winter may delay the resumption of the water supply).
The availability calendar may therefore indicate that there is no availability. However, if you wish to hire the centre during this time, on the understanding that there may be no water supply, please contact the booking officer by email (preferred) or phone. The normal bed-night fee will be reduced if there is no water supply.